Leading Iberian banking and insurance financial institution, heir to ”la Caixa” banking business
- Founded in 1904.
- Leading bank in Spain, after the merger with Bankia.
- Diversified and balanced geographic presence.
- European leader in innovation and digital leadership.
- Highly segmented business model, based on specialization, quality of service and customer trust.
- Prestige brand with broad external recognition.
- Sustainable and socially responsible banking model.
- Partnership with ”la Caixa” Banking Foundation, Spain’s first Welfare Projects organization and one of the largest in the world.
Data as of December 2021
Business and segments
Breakdown of loan portfolio and recurring net income contribution from different businesses
Data as of 06/30/2021