CaixaBank is the leader’s retail bancassurance franchise in the Iberian Peninsula
- More than 20 million customers and 680,000 million euros in assets.
- The largest distribution network in Spain, with balanced presence throughout the territory. In Portugal it operates through Banco BPI.
- Business model based on specialization by segments, a very wide range and high quality and closeness to customers and society.
- Socially responsible banking model. Great ability to promote savings solutions and protection.
- Widely recognized prestige brand.
- European reference in innovation and digital leadership.
- Partnership with ”la Caixa” Foundation, the first Welfare Projects organization in Spain and one of the largest in the world.
Data as of May 2022
Business and segments
Breakdown of loan portfolio and recurring net income contribution from different businesses
Data as of 12/31/2021