Main wireless telecommunications operator in Europe
- Incorporated in 2008 from the Tradia and Retevisión business.
- Robust, dense and capillary infrastructure network.
- Leader in the deployment of networks for the implementation of 5G at European level.
- Business areas: TV and radio signal transmission, space rental for voice and data/video transmission, security network services and Internet of Things.
- Cellnex stake comes mainly from the IPO carried out by Abertis in 2015.
Data as of May 2021