Real estate business
CriteriaCaixa has a portfolio of real estate assets with a book value worth €2.7 billion, managed by its subsidiary InmoCaixa, with properties located across all of Spain.
Its strategy is based on the balance between the defense of wealth value and social and environmental sensitivity through:
• Real estate asset development: developments for sale/rent and investments in urban projects.
• Real estate rental activity: proactive management of the real estate portfolio through residential and office leases and rentals.
• Assets for sale: maximising the value of real estate property and non-strategic assets by prioritising their sale.
Data as of 30 June 2023
One of the biggest projects in the real estate development is Infinitum, an exclusive and private resort located in Costa Daurada (Tarragona).
• Residential: up to 2,350 housing units with first-class facilities and services. Completed the sale and delivery of the first 150 homes. Started the construction of a second phase, and a 5 star hotel project under development.
• Golf Club: 3 golf courses with 45 holes and 2 clubhouses.
• Beach Club: 7 swimming pools and independent high-quality restaurants.